Sunday, April 5, 2009

Company



Thursday night after book club, I picked Amy up from the airport. She came home for Conference weekend. She really just wanted to hang out with all of her friends...and see her family. Friday night Sue, Garry and Kirk (Mike's sister's family) came for a few nights. Our adorable nephew, Kirk got his mission call to Cape Coast Ghana on Friday. We are so excited for him. Our adorable nephew, Michael, spent Saturday night with us too. Today we had 10 people for dinner between the conference sessions.

Monday night my brother, David, and his family are coming for a couple nights. This Saturday afternoon Andrea gets to come home for the next two weekends. She gets to work in Utah for the week. Mike's Candrian cousins are coming to visit Utah for the first time the first of May. We are so excited to show them around. I really like company!

10 comments:

  1. I really like vacations spent at home!!! You and Dad are just so popular everyone wants to come see you. :) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Mom. Tell me you didn't start a blog. Now I really am the last person in the world to start one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog Aunt Joy! So glad you started one! You should think about posting some of your yummy recipes occasionally, I know I would enjoy that!
    Brittany, I guess if you're the last one then you are out of excuses and might as well get started on it today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited that you started a blog too. Recipes do sound like a good idea. You should also post pictures of any cool projects you are working on so I can steal your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy,
    I am so proud of you!!! You will be a fabulous blogger! It was great to be with you today. You look great! :)
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm excited about your new blog too! And I second all of Julie's comments. I want both those things too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, you should definetely post some of your recipes!!! PLEASE!!! You need to come up Idaho for a visit while I'm here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it...this is making me want to try this blogging thing. I promise that if we move to Costa Rica, I will blog to keep everyone updated on our life.
    Amy Paun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!! I am SO excited you have a blog!! YOU are the coolest aunt in the world!!!!! xoxox. I miss you all, I am so jealous of those pictures, I haven't seen anyone in forever!!

    ReplyDelete