Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MIRACLE Journal


Here's an easy journal to make.

Purchase from Michaels Craft store this $1.00 journal.

Add contrasting stickers along the bottom.

Tie on coordinating ribbon along the spiral binding.

In church last week, a darling newly returned sister talked about miracles and how she created a simple miracle journal to document all the miracles she saw while on her mission. I loved the idea and have been looking up the scriptures that talk about miracles and recording them in the front of this journal. Next, I hope to fill the journal with the miracles I see.

4 comments:

  1. Joy - you are SO creative! Such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get you to make me one? You know I'm not creative the way you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your blog Aunt Joy!!! Thanks for sharing all your ideas and projects, so the rest of us can pretend to be creative while giving credit to their creative Aunt Joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally the Queen of creativity. I love all your projects that you've posted. And it's great that you're staying so active!

    ReplyDelete