Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th Family Activities


All our children and their spouses came home for the 4th of July weekend. We celebrated this holiday in Idaho, thanks to Garry & Sue, Island Park was our ultimate destination. They graciously let us go to their cabin and like old times, we had a blast!

This is Lorena with the San Francisco / California baby quilt I designed and made for our first grandchild, Michael Robert. The quilt took hours to create, I know a few things I'd change but there is a lot of symbolism on this quilt and they can use the quilt to teach our grandchild about their California roots.

5 comments:

  1. I love that baby quilt! So cute, you did a good job on it! I'm so glad we were able to spend the weekend with everyone, it was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt turned out really cute! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great that everyone was able to come out for the 4th! That quilt is super great! You can tell that you are really excited about having your 1st grandbaby! ---And it must be super exciting that you'll be have 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us come home--it was the perfect vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming home. I love the cabin. And quite frankly, I love vacationing.

    ReplyDelete