Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Smoothies

Yesterday morning, I made an easy recipe that is so YUMMY, I knew you'd all want to try it:
Strawberry Smoothie.

1 vanilla low-fat Yoplait yogurt (Yoplait yogurt is the only yogurt I like).
7 fresh medium, strawberries, cut-up
Put the above in a blender & blend until smooth.
Add 10 medium ice cubes
1 tsp. real vanilla
Blend until it looks like ice cream.
Pour into a glass and ENJOY!
This is so nutritious and delicious and only about 135-145 calories too. (depending on how many strawberries you use).

Friday night Mike & I went to "Singing in the Rain" at Hale Center Theater in Orem to see our amazingly talented sister-in-law perform. The play was funny, entertaining and really well done! Nancy was fabulous! If you ever have the chance to see this play, go because it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really good right now. I made a smoothie for dinner the other night with strawberries, blueberries and bananas with plain Dannon yogurt and it was delicious except that my blender doesn't crush ice very well (even though it has a button specifically labled "ice crusher") so I always have big chunks in there which I am not a fan of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need my blender out here so I can actually make smoothies!

    ReplyDelete