Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random thoughts


Just a couple quick updates. The flowers came a few days after we got home from Sweden the note said there were from Michael Robert (our grandson). He's learning early how to make his Grandmother smile...it was a thoughtful way to say, "thank you".

The next photo was taken on Thanksgiving day. We were part of a 5k race at 8 a.m. in Draper where all the proceeds went to help the Utah Food Bank. It was so cold that morning but we liked that this run was for a good charity. Mike did fabulous...he placed 2nd out of his age group. I came in 8th out of 28 for my age group...I'm a lot slower than Mike but I keep telling myself that I'm steady. There were over 3,600 people in this race.
 I leave on Saturday to help Brittany with our newest grandson, James Brian Richman. Check out Brittany's blog and or Andrea's blogs for pictures. I'm taking my camera so next week, I'll be posting photos of our newest grandchild. We are so grateful that the Lord blessed us with two adorable grandsons. We're grateful for prayer and blessings too.

2 comments:

  1. from Lorena:
    I am excited for you to go see Brittany and the baby soon too, because I can't wait to see more pictures and I know you will DEFINITELY take lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job to you and Uncle Mike! Your kitchen looks great! Have fun at Brittany's!!

    ReplyDelete