Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding...Oregon trip


Last week, Mike & I got to go to Portland for a special day...a family wedding. Then we headed to Salem for the reception and time with my younger brother's family...lastly time at the beach.

This is my younger brothers family...have I ever told you all that I simply adore Karl! He is an awesome brother.

I had a great time at the wedding and then goofing around while we waited for the bride & groom to finish their photos. KJ has really grown up!
Here are The Bride & Groom ...I loved how happy they both looked! It was great meeting Michael.









A few of my Thatcher nephews...their wives & some of their children.
Amazing sunset at Cannon Beach!
I'm so glad we were treated to great weather!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen those people in forever! KJ is darling! I kind of wish I could have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so cute and grown up! I love the red and black!

    ReplyDelete