Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Champion

Our grandson has learned to clap for himself and then raise both hands over his head when we say, Champion!  He has been our little champion as he learns to walk more and more from morning until evening and do very cleaver things like sit quietly while his grandmother reads him his new story book....this little boy loves having us read to him.  His new book has great interactive parts. Our grandson  has figured out how to work one of those pages and is quite pleased with himself.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that little champion is one already, what a cutie he is.

    Do you stay awhile while you read to him? I remember when I was little and you'd read to me, I always had to finish the story because you'd be asleep halfway through the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big! How nice of you to fly to Sweden and spend his first birthday with him!

    ReplyDelete