Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Highway to Hale and our Tennessee visitors

Here we are dressed up for the "Highway to Hale" 5k race which was in Orem on Saturday, Oct. 30th. Mike was a winning, happy S.F. Giant's Fan and I wore Amy's old bee costume that she wore 20 years ago (with a few adjustments). For about 10 minutes, I was announced the winner of the 50 - 59 year old women until we were leaving the festivities and I looked at the time that was posted for Mike and relized that he had my time and I was given his time.  Our numbers had gotten mixed up with our names  and unfortunately for me, I am not as fast as Mike. I gave back my award and prize and must be happy with the fact that we both placed 3rd for our age group...but it was fun thinking I won for those few minutes!
 
 Look who's visiting. 
YUM...Grandma let me try an orange and I loved it!
The proud Grandparents.


This happy but sleepy little boy came with his adorable mother to visit his Grandparents. When he's alert and active, he babbles the most creative words and Mike and I delight in his entertaining personality.

1 comment:

  1. Where's a picture of his adorable mother?! :) Wish I was home to play.

    ReplyDelete