Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Snow storms, Wedding Celebration, and Double Nickles

Poor little birds...I'm sure they are wondering what happened to all the budding trees.
 
I also wanted to show you a few photos of conference Sunday. I seriously use to love spring...
but living in Utah doesn't always bring warmer weather during the spring season.  Poor Mike, he was amazed at all the snow we got!

At my friend, Chari's wedding .

Stringhams, Christensens, and Mike...the church group at the wedding.

Mike told me I was double nickles this year. I've never heard that nickname for my age but here I am in front of my birthday pie that Mike bought just for me. He hates lemon merange pies but knows I really like anything lemon flavored. Notice, he even bought two 5's so I could brow out the candles.

6 comments:

  1. When I read the double nickles in the title I thought you were going to say you found nickles on your run. Ha! Good thing you're coming here soon, we have nice warm weather awaiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of snow. Yuck. And seriously, you are 55? You seem so young to me! I mean, 55 is still young, but you know what I mean. Okay I'll stop now. Happy Belated Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. from Lorena: never heard the double nickels thing...I like it. Makes it sound cute and fun to turn 55. :)
    By the way, I've been meaning to give you both a big congrats on winning your races! That's awesome that you are both out there just doing it, let alone winning! I love that our kid(s) have such fit grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures look like mine with all that snow on conference. And I didn't know your birthday is in April. I just celebrated double nickels as well on the 4th. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete