Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January craft time


 
January is the perfect month to finish my craft projects.  I've been having so much fun making coordinating duck burp cloths & a receiving blanket for Amy's baby using the leftover fabric from her baby blanket.  Pink will be the next color on my list of things to finish.  Last night, I also finished a few more felt Christmas stockings for my future grandchildren while watching the movie, "Never Been Kissed" on our new Kindle Fire.  (Fun chic flick...I've recommend it.)  I know what you're probably thinking...Christmas is over but I just like to plan ahead.

2 comments:

  1. If girl burp cloths are on the agenda, I do not need pink (I prefer non-pink, like stripes or something).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, thanks, Mom! When are you going to come see me? :)

    ReplyDelete