Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year

2012 started out in a perfect way...we went to California to be with Rob's family and spent 5 glorious, sunny days in Coronado; only a 10 minute walk from the beach and a few minutes from seafood restaurants & shops.  We played in the ocean, ran after our grandson, played with our granddaughter, built sand castles (John build a molar shapped sand castle), helped our grandson surf on the sand, fed the birds, went to Sea World and ate freshly made gelato (thanks Andrea)! 






3 comments:

  1. Is it mostly weird that I am jealous you got to eat good seafood? I have been craving that the last few weeks and have had a grand total of ZERO anything seafood related. Poor me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... I had no idea John's sand castle was a molar. While he was "sculpting it, I just thought it was some weird creation. That cracks me up. Fun times indeed. Next time let's bring Britt along.

    ReplyDelete