Monday, January 28, 2013

Boysenberry Cheesecake - YUM


Do you like cheesecake?  Not the regular recipe this time but a deluxe delicious boysenberry recipe I found here: http://www.knotts.com/images/uploads/file/Boysenberry.pdf 
I didn't have a 9" spring form pan that the recipe called for so I used the largest pie pan I had and since there was left over cheesecake batter - I made mini cheesecakes by putting cupcake liners in my muffin tins, adding one Nilla Vanilla wafer in the bottom of the liners and poured the batter on top of the wafer.  The cheesecake sunk down once it cooled so don't be afraid to fill the batter as high as you dare. This gave me 10 mini cheesecakes that I shared with my visiting teaching families. The result was super yummy cheesecake!  For another photo and the complete recipe including the few changes I made to the original recipe go to our family food blog: http://candriangirls.blogspot.com/2013/01/boysenberry-cheesecake-mini-cheesecakes.html
Packaged & ready to deliver to the families I visit...what a happy Sunday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment