Sunday, April 26, 2015

Our Tennessee Baby

A little over five weeks ago, I flew home from taking care of these little ones while my middle daughter recouped from having our newest grandson.

We've now got 5 grandsons and 4 granddaughters and this week we learned that one more granddaughter will bless our family at the end of the summer. When my daughter told me the news, she said they were just trying to keep our stats even.  How very blessed I'm feeling as I write this update.




Today, I'll get the privilege of seeing this baby blessed in church surrounded by his father, grandfather and uncle. What a blessing the church is in my life and airlines, yes, airlines because without them, I'd have a harder time being so far away for these cute little ones.  I'm so grateful that this modern machine can fly me to all the places my loved ones live!

No comments:

Post a Comment