Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crafting Saturday




Saturday afternoon was family bonding - craft time. My sister Carol, niece Lorain, great-niece Aubree and sister-in-law, Priscilla joined me for some crafting at my home.  Loved the girl bonding time . We made cards, Carol sorted photos (we laughed at how young some of us looked... we may have laughed at how you looked too), Lorain worked on a cute month to month craft kit and Priscilla whips out the most adorable thank you cards I have ever seen. We diverted our attention by showing the video of Andrea's date on http://www.themormonbachelor.com/ (Please go to date #4 and "like" Andrea...if you agree with me that she's the most amazing person out there and how could you not agree with me)! We read the clever date review of Andrea on http://realitymormon.blogspot.com/  (seriously cleaver blog on these dates) had lunch ,  crafted some more and then enjoyed a little cup of frozen yogurt...oh so yummy and healthy too.  Thanks for coming and crafting with me!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I enjoy reading your blogs and seeing what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Aubree for coming to hang out with you ladies. I'm sure you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to move! so I can come and hang out too!looks like you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete